5 Ways to Look & Feel Red Hot On Valentine’s Day
What do Valentine’s Day and Halloween have in common? Both holidays give you a chance to dress up and perhaps wear something a little risqué that you perhaps wouldn’t normally wear. Regardless of if you are celebrating with your man, going out with your girlfriends to attract a new one or just pampering yourself on Valentine’s Day, put on something that makes you feel special, alive and sexy. Put on that little red dress, throw on a pair of high heels and pile on the vanilla-flavored lip gloss. Here are 5 easy red-hot tips that will surely shoot an arrow right into any man’s heart.
- Feel Sexy. What men find sexy in a woman is when she herself feels sexy. Men notice your sexual confidence in the way you dress, walk, move your body and smile. Wear something that makes you feel sexy and sensual. Don’t be afraid to put on a dress that you feel confident and a little daring in. This doesn’t mean you have to show your mid-drift or fall out of your dress. Men would much rather undress you with their eyes and leave things to the imagination than have it all displayed right there. Part of being sexy is leaving them with a sense of intrigue and curiosity. If you give it all away to them, they may not have the desire to want more. For example, wear a fitted red dress that shows your curves and just teases the man with a low cut-out back. Or, perhaps you want to go more casual and sport a leather jacket with a lacy cami peeking through. Use fabrics that are touchable and great against your skin. Cashmere, silky satin and buttery soft suedes are the real scene-stealers. Touchable fabrics not only invite another’s touch but they give you the added bonus of feeling great against your skin so you feel pampered and sexy. Find fun and unique ways to express your sensuality!
- Dress Feminine. Men absolutely love a soft womanly touch. A dress, skirt and heels can make any man’s heart skip a beat. Display your feminine sexuality with flowing hair or an attractive hairdo, nice nails, makeup and discreet displays of bare skin, plus colorful clothes and jewelry that are eye catching signs of femininity. Ladies, no corporate blazers please! While you are at it, remember to laugh, smile, create softness and be light and open on your date with your man. He’ll appreciate your receptive and delicate attitude and style.
- Wear Heels. A man will love the way you move in a pair of high heels. There are three reasons why men’s jaw drop when you slip on the stilettos. They love the way the shoes make your legs look, how they make you walk and move your body and how it exudes femininity. Find the perfect footwear to go with that Valentine’s Day dress. Think sexy, strappy, sparkly and high! Feel a little unsteady in the skyscrapers? Try a pair of platforms with a thicker heel to give you more support.
- Smell Amazing. Explore a new signature fragrance that captures your man’s attention. Several studies show that vanilla-flavored perfumes can intoxicate his senses. But perhaps he prefers something a little fresh and floral with a hint of citrus. Notice those fragrances that get a reaction and go with it! You might also want to try a new body lotion to put all over your body in unexpected places.
- Be Daring & Add A Surprise. If you have been with your beau for awhile, there is most likely an element of monotony in your relationship and in the way you dress. Even if you are going out with your girlfriends or you are with a new man, it’s important to infuse a little variety in your life which can help you give off new and exciting energy. Spice things up by wearing something a little different for you. Perhaps you secretly wear a new red lacy thong with a matching bra under your Valentine’s Day dress. Or, nothing attracts attention quite like a hat. First, it takes guts to wear one. Second, it takes panache to carry it off. Combine the two qualities and you’re guaranteed to get major sex appeal.
Whatever you decide to wear, enhancing and focusing on your Valentine attitude and your wardrobe will boost the way you feel about yourself, thus boosting your chances for love on this special day.
This article originally published on YourTango.